Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back to business

Hallo! (German for hello) I'm sorry I haven't been updating as of late, but moving around from country to country while still under the effects of jet-lag is doing a number on me. So her we go, zero to sixty in 2 seconds. I'm just about to my neck with Linz. Linz is the European equivalent to a small backwoods town in the states. Not that it's a bad city, but the cabin fever is setting in.
So what have I been up to? Well, I'm currently listening to a professor lecture about that the city of Vienna has to offer. He's so monotone that I'm willing to bet Ben Stein couldn't sit through one of his lectures. Anyway, I had the opportunity to visit Budapest this past weekend and it was AMAZING! I'll post pics and a few words when I get back into my room this evening. We leave for Vienna at 7am tomorrow so I'll be up late tonight uploading and blogging. Can't wait to share! Stay tuned...

No comments: