So what do you do after eating "running" sushi off of a conveyor belt in the middle of downtown Linz? Round up about 20 of your classmates and hit the Karaoke bar of course! Look, I know you all want to crack an asian joke on me right about now, but please, contain yourselves. It was only my second Karaoke experience EVER, and it was kinda strange. Yes, I sang a song. No you will not see any video of such event. Moving right along, it was actually pretty cool. The bar was comforting in a way because it was reminiscent of an American bar. I was a bit apprehensive at first about karaoke, but I got in there and did my thing. Besides, after a few whiskey & cokes, you tend to stop caring about whether or not you embarrass yourself. So what song(s) did I throw down on? A classic..... WONDERWALL! I was supposed to do a few more but ended up leaving b/c I was starting to suffer from the effects of second hand smoke inhalation. These Europeans can't seem to get enough of smoking cigs indoors. Well, we're leaving for Vienna in about six hours and haven't started packing so I gotta cut it short.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment