Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good Morning Linz!

Fresh pears, oranges, strawberries, kiwis, wheat rolls, kaiser rolls, cereals, granola, eggs, various flavored spreads, coffees, teas, cheeses and juices. Did I mention free? Ok, well included I should say. Just your typical morning at the Julius Raabheim Student Housing Centre. 

Last night, while trying to occupy my time during the transition into the new time zone, I stumbled upon MTV. What show was on you ask. It was some Bam Margera type of show. Oh boy. I see now why people overseas have their reservations about Americans(by reservations I mean they hate our asses). On the show, the guys converted someone's room into a public cafeteria. The lunch lady running it was morbidly obese, she was picking her nose and she flung the food at someone. Then a food fight ensued. I couldn't help but think damn, this is the image we send out to the rest of the world. Awesome (sarcasm). 

ANYWAY, I got to do a little bit of exploring yesterday and took a few shots so here they are. Hope you enjoy.





No comments: